Why a Living Benefits Specialist?
Having a full-time job is fantastic, but having a secondary source of income is even better. As you work toward financial independence, selling life insurance as a side hustle can be one of the greatest options to boost your income. Depending on your side hustle, it can provide you with greater financial freedom and flexibility for a good work-life balance.
Selling insurance is one of the top side-hustles available. It is both time and money efficient, that’s why you can still keep your full-time job. If you put in the necessary effort, hard work, and commitment, one of the most significant advantages of selling insurance is the financial reward.
If you have the ambition and drive to put in the additional work, there is no limitation on how much money you can earn selling insurance products. There are verified and confirmed millionaire life insurance agents. Their success comes from commitment, training, guidance, techniques, strategies, type of products sold, and drive to succeed in the insurance industry.
One great option to start selling insurance as a side hustle is to become a living benefits specialist. Living benefits insurance is a rider that allows the insured to access accumulated cash value from the policy’s death benefit while still alive. It allows you to be a part-time insurance agent, and it is available on both term life insurance and permanent life insurance policies.
What Is the Role of a Living Benefits Specialist?
Living Benefits Specialists are in charge of the administration of benefits and compensation programs for employees of a company.
These programs include:
- Retirement plans
- Health and medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Investment plan
- 401(k) plan
- And more
As a Living Benefits Specialist, your role includes:
- Ensure all HR management benefits enrollments are accurate to provide suppliers with appropriate eligibility data.
- Assisting clients and employees with benefit claim concerns and plan adjustments.
- Determine eligibility and distribute all benefit enrollment documents.
- Respond to management and employee benefits questions on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes, and other general questions.
- Respond to 401(k) enrollment, plan changes, and contribution amount questions from managers and employees.
- Manage the enrollment for the annual catch-up contribution.
- Provide necessary reports for charge allocation and billing.
Is a Benefits Specialist a Hard Job?
Working as a benefits specialist is relatively easy, depending on your knowledge and, of course, dedication. While a Living Benefits Specialist does necessitate some communication, organizational and time management, and interpersonal skills, most of the job is practical and straightforward.
The only difficult task as a benefits specialist may be determining the optimal benefit option for each employee among the restricted number of benefits available.
If you have an eye for details, enjoy negotiating with major suppliers, and strive to achieve the best value on critical employee benefits. This work will be effortless and rewarding for you.
What Should a Benefits Specialist Know?
As a Living Benefits Specialist, you should have a thorough understanding of both benefits and the federal and state laws that govern them. You must be able to resolve concerns such as coordinating an employee’s absence in line with the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) or altering 401(k) contributions. Furthermore, you must be able to communicate these complicated subjects to clients and employees in simple terms.
Selling Insurance as a Side Hustle
As mentioned, working as a benefits specialist can be straightforward, but it all depends on your knowledge and how much training you are willing to do. Working as a Living Benefits Specialist as a side hustle, you’ll need the proper training and guidance from a reputable and experienced Insurance Agent Coaching provider.
ALIA Services is the top-ranked and most well-regarded Coaching Service in the insurance industry. Their skilled professional coaches assist you in establishing a quick route to success with their Agency Builder Program. A turn-key system that gives you the inside scoop on all the necessary steps to drive your insurance business journey forward.
Be A Successful Living Benefits Specialist With ALIA
With ALIA Services, you will have everything you need to know to be a successful Living Benefits Specialist.
- Support and Guidance: ALIA will support you at any level of your insurance career, from rookie to professional Living Benefits Specialist. ALIA’s coaching is comprehensive and captivating, providing you with all the assistance and direction you require.
- Sales Coaching and Motivation: Based on years of expertise in the industry, ALIA prepares you for success with training designed to provide all the needs to succeed in the insurance market.
- Strategies and Tactics: this gives you a unique view of your future business opportunities. The ALIA’s Agency Builder Program puts you on the fast track to success by focusing on the proven and tested solutions that will get you results.
Take a big step forward towards your goal in the insurance industry. Contact ALIA today and be part of the millionaire life insurance agents.